Frequently Asked Questions


 How do I sign up for sewer service?

Sewer service is provided by Aqua Pennsylvania. To sign up for sewer service, change your mailing address or make any changes to your account, call Aqua Customer Service at 1-877-987-2782.

 I've heard that the Stanbridge Street Park pavilion can be rented - is that true?

YES! The Pavilion at Stanbridge Street Park is available to rent by Township residents! (proof of residency is required before application is approved). The covered pavilion holds up to 50 people and has picnic tables and grills available for your use. Pavilion hours are 7am - Sunset.


There is a $100 rental fee, as well as a $50 refundable damage deposit (preferably the deposit is a separate form of payment so it can be easily refunded). The deposit will be returned in full if no damage occurs and the pavilion is cleaned properly following the event.  


Click here for more information and to reserve the pavilion!

 What should I do if I see something in my neighborhood that doesn’t seem quite right?

You know your neighborhood better than anybody.  If there is a situation that doesn’t seem right to you, call for police right away.  Provide as much information to the dispatcher as you can and an officer will respond to investigate.

 Can I buy a plot at Norris City Cemetary to bury my loved one?

Unfortunately there are no more plots for sale.

 Can we bury a family member along with other family members currently buried at Norris City Cemetary?

We can only allow for burials for individuals who currently have deeds to a plot in the cemetary.

 How can I protect myself from becoming a victim of Theft from a Motor Vehicle?

Remember to ALWAYS lock your car doors and NEVER leave valuables in your car; especially if they are exposed and can be easily seen, just by looking in the window.

 What is a good source of information for parents to help protect their children from cyberbullying, online sexual enticement and internet predators?

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NECMEC) is a private, non-profit organization that serves as the national clearinghouse and resource center for information about missing and exploited children. NECMEC works closely with law enforcement agencies and provides on-line resources to help parents protect their children. The NECMEC resources may be accessed on the website

 What types of medications can I put in the Drug Take-back Box?

The Drug Take-back Box is for disposing of unused prescriptions of narcotics.  It is a safe place to dispose of those types of items so they don’t fall into the hands of a child or other vulnerable person.  There are TWO things you MAY NOT put in the Drug Take-back Box.  The first being syringes (needles) and the second being ANY liquid (it poses a danger to our officers who clean out/emptying the box).  Both of those items are prohibited from being put in the Drug Take-back Box.  Also, please dispose of common, over-the-counter medications in your regular trash.  Using the Drug Take-back Box for items such as old aspirin and expired herbal supplements clogs the box.                                                                                            

 Do I need a sewer certification since the Township sold its sewer system?

Yes - sewer certifications are still required for all property sales and refinancings in the Township. Verification that your sewer account has been paid off in full is necessary to ensure clear title transfer of your property. Sewer certifications are $30.00 and requests can be made to 610-275-2800 x 128 or emailed to  

 Gill Quarry Blasting Complaints

Pennsylvania's Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) is responsible for regulating the storage, handling and use of explosives in the commonwealth, including blasting at coal mines, quarries, construction sites and demolition blasting. This is includes Gill Quarry.

East Norriton Township encourages all residents affected by blasting at Gill Quarry to document and report their complaints/concerns with DEP.

To report a complaint or concern please use the following information:

          • Gary Latsha, District Mining Manager, 570-621-5900
          • Rob Fogel, DEP Local Government Liaison, 484-250-5817

 Who do I contact about a road problem?

You can quickly report a road problem, or any problem, using the Report a Problem selection on the main menu. 

 Who is the tax collector for the township?

Rosemarie A. McCloy is currently the tax collector for East Norriton Township. You can reach her at 610-613-8596 or